• broken image

    Register yourself, update your information, view your coverage and file claims all in one place.

    To submit a paper claim form to our office click the appropriate link below. When you use the link below the forms will be automatically emailed to our office. Accident and Illness related claims will require supporting documents from your medical provider. After you fill out the form below, our office will contact you to let you know what additional documentation you will need to provide.

    If you want to submit a paper form for a Cancer, Critical Illness or Disability claim, contact our office (see bottom of this page for contact info).


    Colonial Life Headquarters

    Policyholder Phone #



    Hearing impaired


    To file a Short-Term Disability claim please click the link below to download the claim form. This form has three parts that will need to be filled out by the claimant, employer and physician.